Kenya blooms with beautiful flowers - roses, frangipani, bougainvillea, lilies, agapanthas; your wedding day will be filled with the colour of export-quality flowers at local prices. There’s plenty of space to accommodate your guests and the bride and her bridesmaids can relax in the spa while we administrate the finishing touches to the big day. The ceremony could be conducted in the shade of a whispering palm tree in our exotic gardens, or barefoot on the beach. Let us take care of everything from the cake to the name cards on the table. The local choir, vibrant and rhythmic, will sing you into matrimony before the Arabic dhow sails in to bear you off into the sunset, sipping champagne and toasting your new life together.
Your Hemingways Wedding:
- Fresh flowers
- Sparkling wine toast with the ceremony
- Registrar to perform the ceremony, including fees, Marriage Licence and Certificate
- Wedding Cake (single tier sponge)
- Photographer and 24 professional photographs
- Bridal bouquet and button holes
- Best Man and witnesses (if required)
- Free room upgrade (subject to availability)
- Church Choir (Swahili)
- Wedding video (un-edited)
- Dhow reception (subject to availability and weather conditions)
Prices to be confirmed when booking. Full details of all documentation required will be sent on application. Minimum residence of 5 days before the ceremony.